Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Little Crazy and A Lot of Fabric!

Ok, can I just take a moment to share with you a little bit of crazy?
Not crazy exactly, although Josh would probably beg to differ,
but joy, pure unadulterated joy...
You see, a certain package arrived today, and well, this particular package makes me want to do a happy dance!
And where oh where did this package come from? 
Why the fabric fairies at Fabric.com, of course!
And oh!  Just look at those colors!
The raw potential just puts a big ole smile on my face!
I mean navy and white chevron?!!  Be still my heart!
And the textures, twill and cotton duc...ok, probably crazy was a good description, but it's a joyful crazy!
This particular selection of fabrics are destined to become large pocket totes...
large pleated purses...
And various forms of the wet/dry bag!
I am so inspired!
Too bad my energy level doesn't match my enthusiasm.
 As much as I'd like to go ahead and whip out the sewing machine right now and get to work helping my brand new collection of fabric fulfill their creative destinies, it will have to wait until nap time! 
 But stay tuned...


1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful fabrics! (I particularly love the soft blue in chevron and with taupe (or is that gray?)! Hint-hint!) :-)

    ReplyDelete