Monday, November 12, 2012

A Little Break, and A Lot of Progress!

So, how do you know it's time to get rid of your princess pumpkin?
Probably when the squirrels eat her face off!!!
Yikes! 
But on a lighter note...
My grandma came for a visit this weekend, and all craft sale production temporarily ceased so we could enjoy her stay!
My assembly line cranked back into gear at nap time this afternoon...
And these 1 dementional shells were transformed into...
These cute and cuddly little owl loveys!
Noah saw them and said, "Oh Wow, mom!  Those owls are so cute!"
I have to agree, they definitely make me smile, sitting there looking like they're waiting for a bus!
Maybe it's the feet...
I just love the sweet little ribbon feet!
Ok, on to my next project...flower hair clips!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment