Monday, November 5, 2012

What a HOOT! It's SEW cute!

Owls are everywhere lately!
At least in the stores that is...
And while I must admit that I have never considered the owl to be my favorite animal, I find myself falling in love with all the owly cuteness available these days!
With Christmas just around the corner, I have been trying to stock my Etsy shop with fun gift ideas.
To that end, I decided to make my own version of an owl lovey...
I combined all sorts of materials for the face and body, several different textures of fabric, felt for the eyes, and my favorite brain storm...
The ribboned feet!
And if you have ever had the opportunity to feel this minky material, you know how incredibly soft and cozy it is! 
This owl is just begging for a hug, and he's available now in my Shop!
I love the way it turned out, and I can't wait to get to work making more!
Next time I will try to remember to document the steps so I can put together a tutorial for you!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment