Friday, September 21, 2012

My Etsy Shop is NOW OPEN!

It all started with the warm fuzzy hat...
 And a woman who liked it so much she comissioned me to make two for her...
If I could sell two right off the street without trying, then why not try to sell them on purpose through a website geared for just such a thing?!
So the Warm Fuzzy hat is now available in my Etsy Shop:
$15 each
I can make them to order in a wide variety of colors and sizes!
 
Now, for my next shameless promotion...
These little beauties are $15 a pair and can also be made to order in a variety of colors and sizes...
WAIT!
I'm not done yet!
This Crossover Pinafore is one of my all time favorite outfits!
The pinafore comes with bloomers and is completely reversable!
The snap closures make it easy to put on and take off, and while it may look like a snazzy summertime frock...
Simply slip a long sleeved onesie underneath and grab a pair of those previously mentioned leg warmers and it easily converts into a stunning winter ensemble!!!
$25 each
The Pinafore can be made in a variety of sizes and I have several coordinating fabrics available to choose from! 
And in case you are looking for a little variety, this beautiful little peasant dress is ready to ship!  The elastic collar and sleeves make it easy to put on and comfortable to wear!
For $25 this dress is ready to ship today!
OR, you can special order it in many combinations of fabrics and several sizes!
 
Ok, just a few more...
Need a baby shower gift?  The lovey is just Sew Unique!
Remember the Lovey Tutorial?
Well, by all means make your own, but if you don't have the time or the inclination, let me do it for you!
This one is for sale in my shop, or I can again customaize one just for you!
$12 each
 
This wet/dry bag is one of the coolest things I've ever made!
Velcro spans the entire opening ensuring that nothing will fall out...
The seams are finished to prevent any leaks,
the waterproof lining is 100% upcycled grocery bags!!!
Good for wet bathing suits, soiled clothing, make up and toiletries, or even as a cooler when ice packs are added, this large wet/Dry bag is an essential!
$9 each
Ok, one more thing...for now at least!
Remember that cozy cowl?
Want one without the work?
I would be happy to make it for you!
This baby is only $20 in my Shop, and there are lots of colors to choose from!
So please, head on over to My Etsy Shop and take a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment