Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dress Obsessed!

For the past couple of days, I have been a bit obsessed with making dresses!
It started with an unexpected, but very welcome, run on dresses in my shop, which left my stock depleted.
Luckily, I have several new fabrics to play with!
And I love to add ruffles for style and interest!
And let's not forget the classics!
I can't resist this Amy Butler design.  How sweet will the lucky newborn who claims ownership of this little peasant dress be?!
And after the last few sub-zero days, I am beginning to yearn for summer, so I put together this sassy little sundress!
All of these spiffy little frocks...frocks?...(mmm sure lets go with it :-)
All of these frocks are now available in my Etsy Shop!
And of course I couldn't neglect Gigi's wardrobe which has become somewhat diminished as she continues to grow and grow, so I whipped up this little reversible top!
It took some careful calculating to get the pattern just right, and I ran into a few snags along the way, but it was worth it, I am in love, and this little top may soon find its way into my shop as well!
But for now, it's simply Gigi...
And she is the perfect model, generously allowing me to chase her with my camera as she...
 gets tangled in her yo-yo string...
Takes a moment to read a book...
Takes the afor mentioned yo-yo for a walk...
(can I just take a minute to say Hello Sparkle Boots!)
And serenades me to the tune of Dora the Explorer!
Swiper no swiping, everyone!




2 comments:

  1. She's really with it in her skinny jeans, too! Love those big eyes!!!! (And sparkly boots, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you how you jazzed up some of the peasant dresses with flowers! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete