Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fun with Leaves...

One of the best things about fall is the changing leaves...
One of the worst things about fall is that once those leaves turn, it only takes one windy day and they are gone...
So, on the way home from school yesterday, we stopped to play in the leaves...
I'm not going to lie, this was a totally contrived plan to take pictures of my kids frolicking in the fall foliage (say that 5 times fast!)...
But it was still fun to watch them throw leaves into the air and let them twirl to the ground...
Of course, that changed into pelt your sister with handfuls of leaves before too long...
So I suggested that Noah pick up a leaf and look at it, really appreciate its beauty...
He complied, but after careful study...
He concluded that yes, it was in fact a leaf...
Gigi seemed to understand my fall foliage fascination...
Or maybe she just liked to pose for the camera...
And, ironically, after all the attempts to capture a gorgeous picture with my good camera...
The best one I took was on my phone...
Sigh, so much for the fall leaves...
Anyway, everyone knows the best thing about fall is actually the boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment