Monday, November 11, 2013

The Countdown Continues!

There are only 5 days left until the craft sale on November 16th!
I'm hoping you all are planning to stop by my table, and in honor of the countdown, I have decided to give you the top five reasons why you should head over to 4596 S Jason St on November 16th from 11-2pm!
Lets start with reason #5 today and we can work our way down to the #1 reason by Friday!
Ok, reason #5 is the reusable snack bag!!!  (please forgive the picture quality as I was using my phone)
This bag is roughly 6"x8" of attractive snack holding brilliance, and...
It's lined with fused grocery bags, so it's a double whammy of green!
The bags have a strong Velcro closure, are machine washable (air dry only), and at $5 a piece, they are fun, practical, and  Sew Unique!
Remember!!!
5 days left until the craft sale located on the corner of Jason and Tufts...
4596 S Jason St on November 16th from 11-2pm!

3 comments: