Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!

This year, our Easter celebration was combined with birthday celebrations, and the whole family was able to get together!
So, of course there was cake, covered in fondant per the birthday girl's request...
She seemed pleased... 
There were egg hunts...
And lots of time for playing around...
And anytime the grand kids are all together it's time for everybody's favorite game...
Let's try to take a picture!
I think this one is as good as it gets...
We like to keep it real!






2 comments:

  1. Love it! Love it! Love it! I had no idea there was that much excitement going on behind me! I should have sat on top of the picnic table where all the action was! (I believe we shall call that the peanut gallery!) Great job with the photos, Sess! Thank you so much! (I think I've exhausted my allotment of exclamation points.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun celebration! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete